We recently have taken on a new client at EPS who was experiencing the following difficulties:
- In house payroll expertise not sufficient to address more complex employee queries
- HR team unable/unwilling to dedicate sufficient time to process payroll accurately
- Shareholders disappointed with in house payroll processing particularly inability to roll out Payrolled Benefits in time for April 2019
- Employees receiving paper payslips not in keeping with companies philosophy or environmental policy
- Employee queries not resolved in satisfactory manor
The client was considering recruiting a dedicated payroll processor but the cost was considered excessive and other options were considered, namely outsourcing to a payroll bureau. After initial meetings it became apparent EPS could address all the areas of concern and at the same time provide a service at a fraction of the cost of hiring internal resources.
The client now enjoys:
- Accurate and timely payroll calculations
- Registration of Payrolled Benefits with HMRC in time for April 2020 roll out
- EPS provided guidance on Payrolled Benefit registration, implementation and correspondence to employees advising of the change
- Dedicated member of staff at EPS Bureau always on hand to help with employee and employer queries
- Online Payslips/P60s/P11ds available to all employees 24/7 from anywhere with an internet connection
- Increased shareholder satisfaction
- Enhanced employee experience with renewed confidence in payroll calculations
The moral of the story – outsourcing your payroll is undoubtedly a big decision with grave consequences if not managed properly or a non-suitable payroll provider is chosen, however, sticking with a failing process delivering sub-standard payroll services to your employees should not be an option. We understand the importance of such a responsibility and have a 100% success rate in ensuring this transition is smooth and the overall employee and employer experience is improved. We will work with you every step of the way to ensure the decision to outsource your payroll pays dividends.